Creating Email Accounts
Email accounts can be created via your CPanel.
1. Login to the cPanel (http://yourdomain.com/cpanel or http://yourdomain.com:2082)
2. Under "Mail", click 'Email Accounts'
3. Type the email address need to be created in 'Email' field
4. Key in the password into 'Password' and 'Password (again)' field
5. Type the quota into 'Mailbox quota' field
(This is the max space allocated for the email account. Setting a value of 0 will set no limit.)
6. Click 'Create Account'
Was this answer helpful?
Our mailservers support both IMAP & POP3 access, and can be accessed from all common computer...
If you can receive but not send emails, then check your email account settings in your email...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution